Summer Style Switch Up with PSH
As we roll into summer its a great time to experiment with new Hairstyles. I got the chance to switch it up and go from curls to long and sleek, using PSH (Private Stock Hair) extensions. I was long over due for a trim to opted to straigten my curls and while straight i decided to mix it up using PSH hair in the Yaki Texture. I used 2 bundles of 12 and 14in hair to add more density and length to my hair.
So how’d it hold up? Well I did everything with this hair, shower, sweat, work out etc. and it’s still so soft. Here are some fast facts about the hair:
- Did you get lots of shedding? Shedding was very minimal with this hair, particularly since I cut the wefts.
- Was the hair prone to tangles? No I had no tangles with this hair.
- Does this hair hold a curl? Yes surprisingly because sometimes straight textures sometimes struggle in this area.
- How does the hair feel ? Very soft!
- Does the hair have a smell? No, it arrived to me with out any smell and when i washed it took on the scent of the products used.
- Does this blend well with natural hair that has been straightened? Yes even the lustre of this hair is realistic and matches well with natural hair.
For more details on my thoughts of this hair and a up close look at the exstensions check out my You Tube review, coming soon! Click here to subscribe: http://bit.ly/MaryGYoutube