Hey guys so I’m back sharing a quickie post on how I achieved these results with my twist out
1. Using the Curl Supreme Styler and starting off on freshly washed hair I smooth through each section .
2. After evenly applying the product I twist the section.
3. I do about 10 twists on each side.
4. After taking the twists out fluff and separate to your desired liking.
5. I finished with a light holding and anti-humidity spray.
Note: this product should be used on wet hair, also it doesn’t play well will other products so try out the combo before styling, I found that it worked well with eco styler, finally a little goes a long way. ❤️ Be sure to follow @discovertreluxe online!
Peace and ❤️